Monday, October 1, 2007

Genuine SAD Feelings

26/09/08

Wednesday night went to my mum's elder sister's funeral.. As usual went thru some SOP ritual, walked the bridge, throw coins.. Didnt really felt anything until seeing everyone was trying so hard to hold back their tears.. After everything is done with, i head to Powerhouse with my GF Aka: Xinger and some other friends.. As usual dance, shake, drink which is so damn boring PLUS the music there really sucks can ! Left at around 3am and yup.. End of the day! No pics for this post as im abit pan tan (superstitious)

Thursday is a .. how do you say that..? Last day of the exsistence for my aunt's body.. YES its the cremation day.. when the coffin cap is about to be sealed, EVERYone is crying like mad! I, Linhanjie S8228859G nearly burst out too ! Altho im not very close to my aunt, but somehow i cannot CTRL my feelings.. I think i became a very EMO animal as i grow older each day.. I tensed to tear VERY easily! Altho is a very childish & stupid thing to thought of, "can i dont attend anymore funerals ESPECIALLY for those whom i loved" ? Sometimes in life .. NO!! Should be ALL E TIME in life you do not have a choice! Morale of the story.. "TREASURE YOUR LOVE ONES" !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home