Thursday, October 4, 2007

29/09/07

Jin paiseh hor all readers.. No pics till now. haven't really got the time to upload those pics.. Been a busy week for me.. club club n club =x Damn tiring! Went Velvet.D on sat night, late as usual..HAha.. Woot.. Once into e club, saw so many WGs ppl.. Some good frens like juju, tingx2, ricky didi, blabla n blablabla..Damn alot familiar faces.. And best part.. P**** AKA Esther is so irritating can.. I haven get to See her face n but i ardy heard her voice.. Talking to dave so loudly at e entrance.. U**** says he is here liao leh.. WTH!! Angry !! But she still my cute cute bunny, P****, rabster, niece =) Took some pics with her thou.. I wont forget e photographer *Alvin* AKA Tingx2 PERSONAL photographer! He only takes pic for her.. I wana chup in he actually paused.. =_=''' Nvr mind.. The day ended after a MAC breakfast with BAOBAO, Tongx2, ziona, and dave and it SUCKS !!!


There this is the Retarded cums Studious Rabster Aka P**** ...


Wearing my specs somemore! TSK!!!

P**** and U**** Twisted.. LOLzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home