Thursday, October 4, 2007

03/10/07

KNN !! I write this post for 3 FARKING times.. Whats wrong with the IE? Bloodyhell ! Nvm i try 1 more time! Back to normal mode! Heyhey its me again ! Newbie to bloggie so will tensed to post alot.. Pls pardon me hahas =P Went Daberoh "DBL O" on a wednesday night bcuz its my BAOBAO's colleauge's Jacelyn de Birday.. WeeeeT ! Surprisingly so many ppl went. Nashie, Zzzie, Ricky Didi, JObi Didi, Fel, Iser, motmot, and many more =) Zzzie came out to welcome me and then met Nashie at the door too.. Talk abit with the door host who is my old friend and then headed in e club.. know what? i PAID $25 bucks to enter.. WTH!! SIANZzz 1/2 can.. i couldn't rem when was the last time i ever paid to enter a club! =( SADDed ! Nvm forget it! Went in i saw leonitini & Gf denise.. Shes ardy half gone.. LOL =x Mistaken Reb Reb as Jiahui, 1 sick 1 half gone oso.. LOL =x After awhile, my BAOBAO n her gang arrived.. WoooT ! Then i went to smoke and felt a sudden itch in e heart.. So we played pool.. Me Zzzie & JObi Didi e 3 PROfessional =x being filmed down somemore.. SIBEI PRO la ! If i can get e vids i will upload here =) Wondering what e farking use of banning smoking in a club? MAkes me walk so many time to n fro just to smoke.. KNN ! Didnt really felt anything untill towards e ending part when my BAOBAO says some kuku jio-ed her drink half jug.. Haha.. Theres no need to fear, cuz HERO Jie is here ! Of cuz i jio-ed him back and he bring water, asked his friends for help n i challanged ALL Of them.. Meaning 1 VS 4 .. WooT! Power hor? i also think so.. LMAO! in e end, they surrenderred.. And i got drunk too =x But i managed to maintain my image all e way until on e cab whereby e driver drives like some rockabybaby and i couldn't endure anymore but to puke out.. in a plastic bag of cuz.. i nv do xia sway-ed things =Pp Took alot pics on tt night, will try to upload ASAP!! By e way gave Jiahui a MOS chop b4 she left home.. ROFL =x Fun nights out! YEAH !!



My Baobao's colleage's friend and me doing the DBLO Twist @ DBL O

This is JOAN Meimei !!Also Baobao de colleage.

Tah Dah.. This is e Girl of e Night! Birdae Girl.. Xiao Mei Also 1 of my Baobao colleage


Heyhey.. Nashie and Dow.. I M STRONG!!!

LMAO! E Shy-iest Zzzie and Retard-ed Dowie.. WooT !


Ricky Didi and Me!! REB is trying to squeeze in thou =Pp

Hao lian bin Zzzie and Innocent Dowie again!


Last pic of the day....

Me and my Baobao's Hello Kitty !!! ahAhaHahhA =x

Didn't get to take pics with Baobao that night.. Nvm nx outing with take DOUBLE to Pu Chang!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home