Wednesday, October 10, 2007

11/10/2008

This is a rather Sad post.. =( Tmd.. Lotsa Humps along my work tonight.. My irritating sickening Clients from Saudi really making alot trouble for me.. In order to protect my Ass, i became extremely careful with my work, PAY extra care to it.. Until i become so *Kia Xi* (Afraid to die) I rejected a deal due to 1 super duper tiny winny mistake made by e CB Clients.. And they complaint ! They were Fucking Hostile can? #%&@@&^%!!! In e end i still kena F-ed by my manager.. =( Sibei SAD right? i also think so .. Not once but afew times tonight.. My manager throws everything for me to settle.. Like i have the say like that.. LAME!! Really cannot tolerate anymore.. I have ardy decided 'Altho they changed the company PCs to LCD 22inch 1GB ram and .... Quite a high-end Com' after i get my BONUS, I WILL LEAVE!! For the better of cuz ! So wished me luck for my jobs hunting nx year.. Kiasu abit wish earlier nvm !! Nothing much to post for e day.. About time to go home also..

Upload a couple of pics ba.. This was taken last Sunday with Angel e Meimei at AMK hub *Not to mention, I M LATE AGAIN!! I WAS NVR ONCE EARLY... LOLzzz :P * at 1 tiny winny smallie chinese restaurant which (my Baobao wished to dine in so much) while having lunch..BAOBAO we will eat better food ok :) After lunch went tracy house for Mahjong *LATE AGAIN!!! *SHY* with 1 of her guy friend and Zzzie.. Mai gong liao KNN cabfare $20 can.. Still must lose $10 to tracy.. TMD! Dun say liao.. Angry !! See pics ...

This is Angel Meimei le.. See e FOOD not HER !! Yumyum.... Oh ya can see e reflection of ME too =Pp

To e left to e left.. LOL.. Pls TILT ur head to view this.. Paiseh orpit dun hv photo editor so cannot rotate e pic =Pp


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lols. neck pain lahs

mak me tilt my head! lalala, im here

cheers
jojo

October 11, 2007 at 3:15 PM  
Blogger saintshadow said...

aiyo got tag box u dun use u leave comment.. LOL.. NOTTI la ! SMACKS!

October 11, 2007 at 3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lols. UPDATES lehs!!!

hahahaha!

i wanna be unique~
^^ HUMPH!

cheers
jojo

October 15, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger saintshadow said...

TSK! unique but TROUBLESOME FOR ME LOH.. hmph =Pp i ardy updated lah =S

October 16, 2007 at 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home