Wednesday, October 17, 2007

18/10/07

YAWNZzz... A tiring morning.! Went over Baobao place to wake her up for work.. Meanwhile i went to cook my FAV noodles to eat.. Di Huang Ji Yao cai Mian :) And took some random pics.. Just reach home after sending Baobao to work.. Its almost time to sleep, but before that let me load up my new *LOVE* or should i say *LOVES* for you people to see :) WeeeeT !! Mama bought for me when she knows that i LOST MY COIN!!! :( Thanks Mama.. Wa ha ha :x And my BAobao is complaining my BLog doesn't show her face so must eng siew abit show show la.. LOL :X

Before and After :pP Looks delicious?

Pls Ti Gong BO PI let me tio TOTO tonight.. 600k Let you preview what i bought 1st Ti Gong BO BI BO BI !! Thank you bery muchie !! My new LOVE.. He shall stand alone! Until.....
Another 1 came along! WooTz
Then they became Buddies ! Yeah !!!! :Pp
Tah Dah... Correct!!! This is my Baobao le.. KAWAii ?
Look at her TUTU mouth.. BTH her :X

I DIDNT BULLY HER !!!! :( YUAN WANG AHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok lah time to Zzzz liaoz.. Will update more if received MORE comments.. :) Buaizzz ~ Phweee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home