Tuesday, December 11, 2007

12/12/07

Ytd was a very Sad and Contradicting night for me. Something happened.. Im supressing my feelings so long until it exploded last night. I wont say in details what happened. But i hope this is really the last time. I will make my stand firm the next time you're like this again.. If i dont LOVE YOU and wanna BE with YOU do you think we can LAST till now? Just use abit of ur analysation and common sense. There is alot things i will not reveal in my blog. I got my own reasons. The only thing i can do is to keep to myself. Only individuals who knows me well enough MIGHT know what im going through.. I may laugh, smile, joke around, entertain you people BUT there will also be times when im down just like any other human beings...


OK LAH enough of e UNhappy part.. Chatted with VioVio and she make me laugh like hell, as blur as a sotong, guess she is really tired le.. Went off to bed. Taught her how to use Whosgoing.. Hope its not SOMETHING BAD bah.. Shes a fast learner by e way :) Nvm about those BAD THINGS inside... I will Protect her cuz she is UNDER ME! HOKKIEN BENG! And she is POTATO LIAN! The UNbeatables pair .. LMAO!! OoPpSs...


And let me do a posting on ANGEL meimei de birthday bah :)

Saturday 08/12/07

1st time she dug $$ outta her wallet to treat me eat. Sushi tei somemore.. Mai siao siao ohh.. :) But i dunno why have to RUN ALL THE WAY FROM TOWN TO SERANGOON to eat it.. Somemore there is no tables available have to wait for 20mins !! *ANGRY* After the meal i accompanied her to bugis to do her hair as well as meet my BAO at funan to take her lappie.. Queued for DAMN XX de long can.. Imagined we can go kopitiam buy a can of whatever drink, went downstairs to smoke, debate abit, smoke again then went up, XX de XXX still got 200 over ppl ahead of us? SIAO BO? Then BAO dunno use what mei ren ji (Beauty seduction) then jitao no need to follow the Queue, went to another Queue waited for 5mins and its OUR turn.. Took the lappie took a cab home and prepare to go St James for Angel meimei de birday :) 2 weeks ago de sat opened 6 bottles martell, last week open how many? 7 loh.. haa.. SIAO 1 !! Ok lah see pics mai loso le.. :)










HEY HLB dont bully me! Haa haa.. Like real :P


















Leileiwin meimei and Angel meimei



























My Tempura and Cha Soba






























BIRDAY GER.. Wee U WeeT :)
With UNCLE AJ
With Motie :)
with Leileiwin
With RX8 :X oppsss
with Jordan
This 1 you dunno who I SLAP HO LI SI AR !
She says she likes this e most bcuz its VERY GONG! lols
AHEM!!!!!
Zzzie and Korkor
WHO?? SUPERSTAR ANDY LIN DOW DOW !
HOW DARE you try snip off my weapon !!!
She said take pics with chio Bu needa siam so far meh? Of cuz im YANXXX lei :P

LASTLY of cuz is my BAOBAO lah.. Nvr hear b4 SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST MEH?

Ok lah pang kang liao.. bye peeps :) Have a nice day ahead.. <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home