Tuesday, November 6, 2007

HAVOC weekend

Tah Dah ~ Its me Andy Lin Dow Dow again! Dunno what to blog abt.. Sianz, Tired, Shacked, cold and hungry.. Nothing to do so recall what i did over the weekends.. Friday UBER 干死人 shack cuz work at 10pm from thursday night to 8am friday morning THEN start work at 3pm in e noon again till 12plus midnight.. Power bo? i think so! WeeT!! Knock off got permission from my Baobao to go chiong with Zzzie and company.. Bao wanted to come in e 1st place but too tired then stay home and rest.. Went Plush to look for them at 1st.. Reach thr sit at e cafe slack Tcss awhile report strength to Bao then Swah over to St James.. Post some fridays pics 1st.. 请看以下片断........


monkey art poppie Zzzie n dowie ^^ 两个大哥哥&一个小妹妹
Gers POWER ! WooT !!
TOoTie Dowie and Hao lian bin Zzzie once again!

Ok coming up next is saturday's programme.. WAIT! Rewind rewind rewind.. Friday after DF went home slp x3 till dunno what time.. Then saturday comes.. Woke up find kakis to do my weekly routine.. MAHJONG!!! YES ITS 麻将!! Played with Art, Tracy and a new kaki Janice at TRACY'S house again! Janice is quite 旺 took a $80 voucher away from me :( Which means i lose $80 to her la.. Nvm i will get it back from her soon! After that went home meet Baobao for a hair cut, and then go for dinner and head to Dragonfly 龙飞AGAIN!! Surprisingly me n Zzzie saw cynthia there :X HAIZzzz Pics time again show you my Baobao de KAWAIi hairstyle.. WeeT !! Sibei KAWAIi right :)

Mr SEH-ed 六 and Bao
Bao, me n Mr SEH-ed 六
My lover !! Chio ? Lmao !
King of Mahjong! 麻将之神死梯芬 and wifey
Me n Cynthia... i know my hair is MESSY!! :(
Hao lian bin Zzzie n Cyn
1 old friend Jona and Cyn
MAN BO? hahas.. She purposely make me look taller :(
Go away dun block me !! :pP hahas
Zzzie and angel

Last pic of cuz is the male n female lead la.. 男女主角 .. WooT !


Sibei sweet tiobo? i also think so .. Muackz !!

Pics all taken by my Sony Ericsson K850i :)

K lah just nice in time to go home le.. thats it for e week.. Byeee Long zhong ! *Wink

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home