Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sudden thoughts.....

Ya its me again.. After hearing what Zzzie said about his Xmas, i suddenly recalled mine.. Although its supposed to be something joyful, but before the joy was a damn terrible and horrifying experience. To think of it, it still terrifies me. It happened last october and ends on e Xmas eve night. Its too private to be blogged here, as i said i will not reveal all the things that happened.. Just a rough idea of my feelings will do.. I dunno and i dont care how miserable and how much sufferings you had in your life to said mine as a small thing, or im not e most unlucky person on earth. Bcuz im who i m.. If i cannot even managed my own things well, why do you think i will even be bothered about others? I really hope i can get outta the "SHADOW" of that incident and gradually lead a happy life with her ever after.. That is how my nick came by.. "SHADOW" By my godsister DION.. She says im living in my Shadow, y not just use it as my name.. And im using it till now. Is December really such a EMO month to live in? Im not too sure either, few friends of mine also feeling very down in this month. Hope i will have a wonder Xmas this year given all the blessing from my friends, family and BAO. And hope my family and all my friends, bro, sista, buddies, GF, will feel the same too, staying happy, blissful and healthy always.....

Love ~ ~ ~ Shadow

3 Comments:

Blogger JuZ JuZ said...

Aiyoh...emo is really not your style leh...:) Stay happy leh! :P

December 25, 2007 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Felyncia said...

Be Happy Andy Dow Dow Lau Buddy~!!

U can de!! <33

December 27, 2007 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger saintshadow said...

xie xie ni men da jia de guan xin =) cant help it leh.. suddenly come 1.. wana stop oso cannot.. but nvm i wil be able to cheer myslf up de.. =) <3333333333

December 27, 2007 at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home